Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pushing buttons...

Hello friends!
I didn't get to blog yesterday but I had a great time at the dog park where I played with a new dog friend.

Well today my mama and papa needed to go to work. So I decided when papa came home that I would run around and around the apartment. This was the first button I pushed!

Then mama came home and I started to play with her long dress she was wearing... she didn't like that too much. But she knew I needed to go out to potty so we went for a walk. I decided while we were out and just about to come back home that I would be stubborn and put my feet down. I didn't want to go home! I was really pushing mama's buttons today. Oh and did I mention, when we were out for a potty, I decided I didn't need to go anymore. But we came inside and about 10 minutes later, I needed to pee. I peed on my wee wee pad and it looked so good that I decided to lick it! I don't know why I do that. Well, that was the last straw and mama decided it was time for bed.

I guess its bed time now.

Good night everyone.

Love and Kisses
Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment