Thursday, January 5, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hello furry and non furry friends!
This has been a fun year for me. Obviously besides my birth, I had a lot of new firsts. When I was 3 months old I was adopted by my momma and papa and brought to NYC. I love my life here but I also love to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Walter in Arlington Hts, IL. When I am there I get to play with my friends Charlie, Daisy and my best friend Zoe. She and I love to run around the backyard and chase after each other.
I had a wonderful Christmas and a fun New Year with my family in Arlington Hts. I am now back in NYC and waiting for my first snow.

I have added my Christmas portrait that my papa took of me. I hope you all have a blessed new year.

Licks
Rory!

1 comment:

  1. I just got stupider by attempting to read this. Thank you for making me wish the interest didn't exist.

    ReplyDelete